Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Off

Today has been an off day for me. Not off in that I feel yucky, but off in that my sense of time has been.

All day, I kept thinking it was earlier that it really was. I spent the day cleaning and scrubbing the house, washing, drying, folding, and putting laundry away and before I knew it, it was after five o'clock and I still had to run to the grocery store to get a few things for dinner. So, off the boys and I went to the store, only to spend far too much time there and getting home so much later than I wanted to. And then, when I did get home, I realized that I didn't have enough chicken for the fajitas I wanted to make. So, I improvised and we had beef soft shell tacos. Of course, we didn't eat until 7, and then clean up and, before I knew it, it was time for my kids to get into the shower and go to bed.

And then I had to write a resume and cover letter tonight. I am going to attempt to go back to work, part time, now that both of my boys will be in school. Talking about yourself to make yourself seem appealing and wonderful is hard. And it took me four hours to get it all done. But, it's done now, has been emailed off and I hope to hear back soon from the job I applied for.

It's now midnight. I am exhausted. But, I will complete the challenge before i head to bed, though I am forgoing the gym tonight. Since that wasn't one of my challenges, I am not feeling too guilty about skipping out tonight.

I will let you know tomorrow how I did with the push ups tonight. My arms are still killing me from last night's challenge. I did take my phen today, as well, so both of those challenges have been completed for today. Yay for me sticking with it for two days so far!

1 comment:

  1. Yeh for you on the resume and the phen and completing your challenge. You post is a perfect example of why when you are not on the Biggest loser ranch where all you have to do is weight loss stuff, it is hard! Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete