Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It hurts

I signed up for Farrell's Extreme Body shaping last week.  It's an exercise and nutrition program that is INTENSE.  It lasts ten weeks.  There are six days of exercise a week, with a free day on Sundays/  The results I have seen is the main reason I signed up.  And let me just tell  you, if I make it through the next ten weeks, I will have survived the biggest war on weight loss I have ever declared.

The testing was this past Saturday and my first class was yesterday.  I could barely move this morning.  But, I took a bunch of Advil and showed up to my class tonight.  Right now, my lower body is SCREAMING at me.  My abs, my thighs, my calves, and my ass are so pissed at me, they are attempting to remove themselves from my torso in the most painful way possible.

But I will show up to class tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the day after that.  And every damn day I am required to be there.  Because this program is expensive.  And the results are extraordinary.  And I am damn sick and tired of being fat and out of shape.

Now, if I can just get the nutrition part of it down, I will have it in the bag.  It's confusing, what I can and can't eat.  So, I think I may just go back to the 17 day diet.  That was working for me and, combined with this exercise regime, I plan on looking at a really hot Kama in ten weeks.

Watch me shrink.

No comments:

Post a Comment