Monday, June 18, 2012

He wonders why I call him Prince Charming

I just had an interesting text conversation with my hubby.


Me: I think I want to sign up for the next 10 week challenge with Farrells.
Prince Charming: ok
Me: wait . . . really?
PC: if you promise to commit 100%, no excuses - yes, really.
Me: but, it's really expensive
PC: yeah. so  you better be committed.
Me: really?


At this point, you should probably start filling out your nominations for my husband's sainthood application.


PC:  Yes. really. Take the checkbook and get it done punk ass.


So, maybe just a really minor sainthood would be ok.  I mean, saints don't call their wives punk ass, do they?  Wait . . . . do saints even have wives?  Are they allowed to get married?  Poor saints.


Me:  Ok, I called and had to leave a message for them to call me back.  I mean, I don't even know if they have room for me and I will probably not even pass the test to get into the program andit's really a lot of money and what if I don't do well and I think I am hyperventilating.
\
PC: you can do this, babe.  I believe in you.  You are going to be fine.  Don't they have a $1k prize if you win or something at the end?


Me: more hyperventilating here.


PC: You can keep every penny of it WHEN you win.


I love this man.  He just gave me almost $400 to join a ten week intensive exercise program.  And by intensive, I mean even fit people who exercise all of the time have trouble moving the first few weeks.  I may die, but at least my headstone can say "she tried".  So, yeah, just waiting to get a phone call and then I am totally signing up for the biggest beating my body will ever have been through.  Willingly.  


That mother trucking scale better not disappoint me.


If you're wondering if they have a Farrell's near you (or are just wondering what the deal is about the program), check out their site:  http://www.extremebodyshaping.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment