Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New me

So, this past year, I have lost 65 pounds.

This past year, I learned that I do kind of like exercise but I still really hate dieting.

This past year, the click was made in my brain about the importance of diet, but the greater importance of exercise and the hugely importance of doing both at the same time.

This past year, I learned I can actually run without someone with a bloody knife chasing me.  I can only run for about a minute.  But hey!  That's a minute longer than I could do before.

This past year, I learned that the more success I have, the more success I have.

This past year, I learned that maybe, just maybe, I can do this.

So, this year, I am going to do this.

Totally.



My twenty year class reunion is this summer.  I'd like to get at least 50 pounds off before then, though a hundred would be my absolute favoritist thing in the whole wide world, I'm going to be a bit realistic here and, knowing myself as I know myself, say 50 is even pushing it.  But, I'll get there.  Right?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment